Wondering what other good sites are out on the web for barefooting? Well, we’re officially starting to look around. We’ve got a few to add to the list here and it’ll be growing over the next few days. And yes, I know the layout of this page is lame, very lame, but it’ll be undergoing some work.
- USA Water Ski
- American Barefoot Club
- Australian Barefoot Water Ski Club
- German Barefoot Website
- New Zealand Barefoot Waterski Club
- South African Water Ski
- World Barefoot Council
- Minnesota Barefooters Association
- Austin Barefoot Ski Club – They Host the Dam to Dam Barefoot Race each November
- Barefoot, Etc – A barefoot water skiing school in Winter Haven, FL run by Robert Teurezbacher
- World Barefoot Center – A ski school run by Keith St. Onge and David Small, two of the world’s best barefooters.
Barefooting Related Companies
- BarefootCentral.com – Videos, News, Tournaments, Forums and Equipment
- Lake Elmo Sports – Barefooting (& lots of other water sports) equipment
- The Footers Edge – Barefoot Equipment store run by Lane “Dawg” Bowers
- Ron Scarpa Watersports
Other Stuff on the Web
- bfooter.com – This is my personal blog. Mainly barefooting and water skiing stuff, but there are other random discussion there as well. Stop by and learn more about your host.
- barefootski dot com – Another website similar to this one trying to do it’s part to promote the sport of barefooting.
- BarefootWater-Ski.com – Excellent site run by Mike Holtz. You’ll find a lot of info for events in the Southern Region
- No Stiks – Another Barefooting Site
- Toes Up or Faceplant! – Barefooting news and videos from two world class barefooters.
Have a site that you want to share? Send the link and details to wedge [at] talesfromthefoot.com.